Hundreds of Additional Quizzes at Your Fingertips
Subscribe now to access hundreds of additional English usage quizzes not found anywhere else!
NEW Subscription Quizzes!
Subscribers Wanting More Challenge:
Many New Quizzes—Longer and More Difficult
Choose from two subscription levels:
$29.95 - For Grammar Enthusiasts
500 logins, unlimited number of users sharing a username and password, no expiration date. Upgrade to higher subscription level at any time.
Features and Benefits
- Take the quizzes online or download and copy them.
- Get scored instantly.
- Find explanations for every quiz answer.
- Reproduce the quizzes to your heart`s content.
- No banner ads.
- Lessons covered from The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation and this Web site.
- One subscription works for an entire family, classroom, or office.
"My son scored a 31 on the ACT after using the GrammarBook.com subscription quizzes. That was an increase of seven points from his previous score!"
"When most of my college freshmen enter my class, they do not have a clue about how to write in complete sentences, let alone clean, concise paragraphs. Your quizzes and website know more about grammar than I, and that is worth a great deal more to me than your price of admission."
$129.95 - $99.95 For Instructors and Employers
Through May 31, 2023!
If You Are A Teacher, Home School Parent, or Employer, Your Life Just Got Easier. This subscription level includes 1 year of unlimited logins/unlimited number of users with teacher/employer control over quiz assignments. Students` scores tallied and organized automatically. Assign the quizzes or allow your students/employees to work independently. GrammarBook.com does the rest.
- EASY to use.
- No software to download.
- No setup time.
- A real person to help you if you have any questions!
- Makes grading quizzes and explaining answers a thing of the past.
- Makes learning and practicing grammar, punctuation, and word usage FUN.
- Makes testing job applicants a breeze.
- Organizes all data for you.
"Fun to test my skills!" "The explanations really help... thanks!"
"I download the quizzes for my students who don`t have computer access."
- Unlimited number of students/employees may log in from anywhere simultaneously to take quizzes using their own password.
- Quiz results stored and organized in teacher`s/employer`s account automatically.
- Access to quizzes and scores under your control – keep private or share with students/employees.
- If you are a teacher and would like to "test drive" this excellent resource for one week, email your request to email@example.com.
"My students love getting their scores instantly."
You are a teacher who would like to test 25 students’ understanding of semicolons. You select a quiz. Your students log in with their own usernames and passwords, take the quiz, and their scores are automatically tallied and stored in your private account. If you wish, with just one click, you can let students see their own scores and quiz explanations. You, the instructor, control your students` level of access.
- Let GrammarBook.com take all the hassle out of teaching English usage.
- Assign online quizzes with just a click.
- See your students` results instantly.
- Short on computers? Prefer having your students/employees take the quizzes by hand? You can download and copy all the quizzes and answer sheets.
Quiz topics include:
- Subject/Verb Agreement
- Problems with Prepositions
- Pronouns including Who/Whom/Whoever/Whomever
- Adjectives and Adverbs including Good vs. Well
- Writing Numbers
- Punctuation Marks including Commas, Semicolons, Quotation Marks, Hyphens, and Dashes
- Hundreds of Spelling, Vocabulary, and Confusing Words including Affect vs. Effect, Lay vs. Lie, It`s vs. Its